MicroImage Video Systems offers variety of standard and custom solutions for the following applications.
- Non Contact Measuring – for applications where it is not possible or desirable to contact the object being measured.
- Microscopic Measuring – an excellent way to measure very small objects in a microscope.
- Remote Measuring – being able to measure by video in an area that is non-accessible.
- Machine Tool Measuring – testing for accurate machining and etching of features to small too be physically measured.
- Circuit Board Inspection & Conformity.
- Go/No-Go Testing using line generators.
- Looking for Small Defects
- Remote System Monitoring
- Circuit Board Inspection
Test Signal Generation
- Cable Testing – MicroImage Video Systems provides basic video test signal generators for cable testing.
- Monitor Testing – A simple color bar display can easily verify if all of the color channels of a monitor are functioning.
- Automated Test Systems – MicroImage Video Systems has built a number of custom systems that will either change patterns on their own (timed) or can be changed on demand from the test controller system,
- Specialized Test Signals – In these systems, the customer defined a special test signal unique to their application.
Split Screen and Quad Displays
- Reduce cabling and monitors in highway & tunnel systems for increased efficiency and lower cost
- Reduce System Bandwidth with split screen
- Behavioral Studies
- Court Arraignment System Displays
- Sports timing
- Process Timing
- Hoagie Timing, a fun and unique application